1. When you're explaining to the group text how you show up late to class/work with style.
2. When you catch two of your besties making plans without you.
3. When someone's getting feisty in the group text and you need to show them just how dispensable they truly are.
4. When you're reading someone and you're about to really go in.
5. When there's been far too much pointless chatter in the group text and you need everyone to listen up because you're about to say something actually important.
6. When the group text is blowing up while you're at work and you can only check your phone intermittently.
7. When you and a friend get roped into a group text for an event neither one of you wants to attend and you're both shamelessly bailing.
8. When you share your location with your friends, and they still send a text asking why you're late to brunch on Sunday morning. (You haven't mustered up the motivation to walk of shame home just yet, obviously.)
9. When a potential bae compliments the sexy selfie you just posted, but you don't want them to know you're actually flattered, so you keep it low key.
10. When it turns out you shouldn't have actually pressured your sick friend to go out last night.
11. When someone basic actually has to ask what your Friday night plans include.
12. When someone on Tinder wants to hang out, but you're not sure if it's a date or they're just trying to get some D.
13. When you and your bestie get just a tad carried away with complimenting one another.
14. When you privately commit to two of your friends' conflicting plans and they both call you out in the group text.
15. When your friend posts a pic up on Instagram wearing an article of clothing they swore they returned to you and you're busting them with a screenshot.
16. When your friend commits to something and then bails at the last minute, but you suddenly realize they weren't bringing much to the table anyways.
17. When you're making out in the club and suddenly remember you had Chipotle for a late lunch.
18. When your needy friend is complaining about their boring life, and you just don't have enough energy to pretend to care.
19. When you get positive feedback on a drunk selfie you don't remember Snapchatting.
20. When a thot texts you at 3 AM, "You up?"
21. When you don't have enough energy to actually follow what people are saying in the group text and "Style" suddenly comes on wherever you are.
22. When you're telling your friends about how you got an unsolicited dick pic at work when the brightness on your phone was turned all the way up.
23. When you actually commit to making plans and your friends start calling you out on if you'll end up flaking.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!