2. There was a separate Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo. WHO declared the end of that outbreak on Nov. 21.
The agency said that the outbreak in DRC was a distinct and independent event, with no relationship to the outbreak in West Africa.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰