5. Telling someone to pick up when you knew they were screening
6. Crafting the ultimate joke answering machine greeting, especially with your roommates or family
13. Phone numbers were publicly listed. In a book. Brought to your house.
19. Knowing where all the pay phones were…
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉