1. When people care more about prom than graduating.
2. When straight guys are the worst.
3. And they can’t speak kindly of their bae.
4. When people brag about their sports career but have never scored a point.
5. When people can’t make a serious investment.
7. When fast food workers hook you up on accident.
9. When you get suspicious of your neighbors.
10. When people talk about their friends behind their backs.
11. And when people always seem to know what you’re up to.
12. When your friend’s parents make awkward conversation.
13. And when your parents try to make you pick a side.
14. When people brag about ambition but can’t keep up their grades.
15. When people act like they’re tough but can’t back it up.
16. And act like they have a very prominent social media prescience.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.