1. When people care more about prom than graduating.
2. When straight guys are the worst.
3. And they can’t speak kindly of their bae.
4. When people brag about their sports career but have never scored a point.
5. When people can’t make a serious investment.
7. When fast food workers hook you up on accident.
9. When you get suspicious of your neighbors.
10. When people talk about their friends behind their backs.
11. And when people always seem to know what you’re up to.
12. When your friend’s parents make awkward conversation.
13. And when your parents try to make you pick a side.
14. When people brag about ambition but can’t keep up their grades.
15. When people act like they’re tough but can’t back it up.
16. And act like they have a very prominent social media prescience.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻