1. On Friday, LeBron James announced he’d be returning to play with his former team the Cleveland Cavaliers and NBA fans are borderline hysterical.
4. Some were skeptical.
7. Some were just worried about all those burned jerseys.
10. It’s a sad day for Miami Heat fans.
17. Regardless, it’s a huge day for Cleveland sports and Cavs fans are elated.
22. Bron even saw support from fellow athletes and friends.
27. And there’s already a billboard up in Cleveland to celebrate the news.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site today or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏