1. Why do you speak like you’re white?
2. Should I call you an African American or just black?
3. Why don’t you act like most black people?
4. When will the “n-word” be socially acceptable?
5. How come blacks say it but whites can’t?
6. Can whites at least sing the “n-word?”
7. Why do blacks always pull the race card?
14. Are your parents still together?
15. Where are your parents from?
16. You have good hair, are you mixed?
17. Are you sure that’s what you’re mixed with?
18. Are those really your kids?
19. You seriously have white people in your family?
20. How many kids do you have?
21. What are you mixed with?
22. Are you related to (insert random black person)?
23. Are you guys really cousins?
24. Aren’t all black people related?
25. Why doesn’t your name sound ethnic?
26. Can I touch your hair?
27. Is that your real hair?
28. How does it get like that?
29. Like, why do blacks wear du-rags?
30. Have you ever worn your hair in braids?
31. Do you wear colored contacts?
32. What is a weave?
33. Can black people be racist?
34. What does “white guilt” mean?
35. What does “white privilege” mean?
36. Why don’t white people get ashy?
37. Why can’t whites say “white power?”
59. Why do blacks always have an attitude?
60. I have black friends, how could I be considered racist?
61. Did you come up from the ghetto?
62. What are the projects like?
63. Isn’t Lupita N’yongo like, the most BEAUTIFUL black woman ever?
64. Did you LOVE 12 Years A Slave?
65. Didn’t it only win for political reasons?
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.