1. Here’s what you do:
1) Go to your Facebook photos and select the second most recent one. This is the book’s background.
2) Go to your Twitter bio. The last sentence is your book’s title.
3) Put it all together with your favorite photo editing software, or a free site like PicMonkey.
2. And here is the result!
6. And if you don’t have Facebook or Twitter, you can still participate by doing this:
1) Go to Flickr’s commons area and choose the third picture in the first row. This is your book’s background.
2) Go to Quotation Pages, hit Random Quotes on the left side, and select the last four words of the third quote. This is your book’s title.
3) Put it all together like so with your favorite photo editing software. Did I mention PicMonkey?
8. Add yours below!
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏