1. Pictures with tall people are always a little embarrassing.
For the other people in the photo, that is, since you are too busy looking handsomely into the distance.
6. Being accused of having a “Napoleon complex” is maddening.
Look, if a tall guy is confident but a dick he’s just a dick, but if a short guy acts the same way he is “overcompensating.” Bullshit. All men can equally be total dicks no matter their height. Plus, Napoleon wasn’t even that short for the time, so there.
8. Wearing super baggy pants will make you look even shorter.
Just another reason not to wear baggy clothes, IMO.
9. You hold out hope that society reintroduces the classic man heel.
If they were good enough for The Beatles they should be good enough for you.
12. But surprising everyone is priceless.
::: drops mic :::
19. Short guys make the best actors.
Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Tom Cruise, Ben Kingsley… Shall I go on?
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸