1. Pictures with tall people are always a little embarrassing.
For the other people in the photo, that is, since you are too busy looking handsomely into the distance.
6. Being accused of having a “Napoleon complex” is maddening.
Look, if a tall guy is confident but a dick he’s just a dick, but if a short guy acts the same way he is “overcompensating.” Bullshit. All men can equally be total dicks no matter their height. Plus, Napoleon wasn’t even that short for the time, so there.
8. Wearing super baggy pants will make you look even shorter.
Just another reason not to wear baggy clothes, IMO.
9. You hold out hope that society reintroduces the classic man heel.
If they were good enough for The Beatles they should be good enough for you.
12. But surprising everyone is priceless.
::: drops mic :::
19. Short guys make the best actors.
Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Tom Cruise, Ben Kingsley… Shall I go on?
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.