1. You spell "theatre" with an "re," not an "er."
2. You don't leave a room, you "exit."
3. Conversely, you don't come into a room, you "enter."
4. You have multiple copies of Shakespeare's complete works.
5. Also, your bookshelf is littered with these:
6. You don't move furniture out of a room, you "strike" it.
7. You can recognize a scrim when you see one.
8. You are comfortable in front of a crowd.
10. You don't start new chapters in your life, you begin new "acts."
11. People speaking from the back of their throats drives you crazy.
12. You catch yourself doing vocal warmups in public.
What better place to shake out that stress than in line at the grocery store?