I have to confess that I have never watched Doctor Who. I know there have been many Doctors and I think they are actually called Time Guys. Well, whatever they are called, I ranked them solely on how they look and what they are wearing because watching a million episodes would be daunting.
11. The Second Doctor, aka the sixth Beatle.
I have no idea what is going on here. From the looks of it he is using a DJ mixer, so maybe everyone is getting ready for him to drop the beat. This makes sense, since he is a Time Guy and was able to travel to and from the future.
9. The Seventh Doctor, aka Mr. Subtle.
Question mark sweater and what looks like a question mark handle on his umbrella? Mr. Subtle don’t care if everyone knows he is a Time Guy. I’m guessing he was a loud Time Guy, and when the other Time Guys got together they were like, “Ugh.”
8. The Fifth Doctor, aka Handsy McHandserdon.
Getting a little fresh, aren’t we, Handsy? Looking past that, the striped pants and cricket vest combo don’t really work for me. Also, the question mark on his collar is a bit much. Not the best Time Guy look, IMO.
7. The First Doctor, aka Weird Preacher Man.
I’m guessing his name is Nigel? He apparently gets along with aliens, which is cool. Also, I didn’t know this show had aliens. The more you knowwwwww!
3. The Third Doctor, aka the lead singer in a Tom Jones cover band.
Is he named Nigel, too? I don’t know what that thing he is standing next to is supposed to be. A R2-D2 predecessor? A British traffic light? Anyway, dude’s rocking that ruffled shirt like a boss, so I’m guessing he was a pretty good Time Guy.
1. The Fourth Doctor, aka Mr. Good Hair.
Look at those locks! They look as if they have a great bounce to them. And that scarf? On point. Are those qualities that are needed in order to be a Time Guy? Because if they are then Mr. Good Hair is the greatest Time Guy ever.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭