2. When this restaurant for dogs opened on Fairfax and Santa Monica.
4. When this lady and her best friend went out for margaritas
6. When the city became overrun with juice bars.
8. When Spiderman almost revealed his secret identity on Hollywood Blvd.
10. When that portal to New Jersey opened up on Santa Monica Blvd.
11. When David Lynch released his coffee line but no pie line.
12. When this apparently happened.
âœŒ KREAY âœŒ
In HELLA traffic because Obama is kickin’ it at Micheal Jordan’s house. #OnlyinLA
13. When local weather man Dallas Raines matched the map behind him.
14. When Lacey Chabert discovered this wondrous invention.
You guys, I just saw a vending machine at the mall selling caviar for $500 #onlyinLA
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏