2. When this restaurant for dogs opened on Fairfax and Santa Monica.
4. When this lady and her best friend went out for margaritas
6. When the city became overrun with juice bars.
8. When Spiderman almost revealed his secret identity on Hollywood Blvd.
10. When that portal to New Jersey opened up on Santa Monica Blvd.
11. When David Lynch released his coffee line but no pie line.
12. When this apparently happened.
âœŒ KREAY âœŒ
In HELLA traffic because Obama is kickin’ it at Micheal Jordan’s house. #OnlyinLA
13. When local weather man Dallas Raines matched the map behind him.
14. When Lacey Chabert discovered this wondrous invention.
You guys, I just saw a vending machine at the mall selling caviar for $500 #onlyinLA
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩