2. When this restaurant for dogs opened on Fairfax and Santa Monica.
4. When this lady and her best friend went out for margaritas
6. When the city became overrun with juice bars.
8. When Spiderman almost revealed his secret identity on Hollywood Blvd.
10. When that portal to New Jersey opened up on Santa Monica Blvd.
11. When David Lynch released his coffee line but no pie line.
12. When this apparently happened.
âœŒ KREAY âœŒ
In HELLA traffic because Obama is kickin’ it at Micheal Jordan’s house. #OnlyinLA
13. When local weather man Dallas Raines matched the map behind him.
14. When Lacey Chabert discovered this wondrous invention.
You guys, I just saw a vending machine at the mall selling caviar for $500 #onlyinLA
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩