5. Shaving in general.
Ugh. Why can’t I just have a scraggly, patchy beard? DAMN YOU, SOCIETY AND ITS LOVE OF SMOOTH CHEEKS.
7. When swim trunks show off your junk.
Thanks, swim attire designers!
12. Getting hair in all the wrong places.
Just what I needed, a permanent sweater.
15. Crying during movies about fathers and sons.
::: sobs quietly :::
16. Crying during movies about fathers and sons and sports.
::: bawls :::
19. That is, when you don’t have a, well, hard time getting it up.
If you’re not there yet, congrats! Enjoy it while you still can, since there will come a day will you wonder why you got a random boner during Top Chef but now ain’t nothing happening.
22. The pressure to be society’s standard of “manly.”
Not all men look the same, love the same, are the same. So screw the haters and do you, because the manliest thing you can do is be yourself and love those around you. Oh, and cry during Field of Dreams.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸