5. Shaving in general.
Ugh. Why can’t I just have a scraggly, patchy beard? DAMN YOU, SOCIETY AND ITS LOVE OF SMOOTH CHEEKS.
7. When swim trunks show off your junk.
Thanks, swim attire designers!
12. Getting hair in all the wrong places.
Just what I needed, a permanent sweater.
15. Crying during movies about fathers and sons.
::: sobs quietly :::
16. Crying during movies about fathers and sons and sports.
::: bawls :::
19. That is, when you don’t have a, well, hard time getting it up.
If you’re not there yet, congrats! Enjoy it while you still can, since there will come a day will you wonder why you got a random boner during Top Chef but now ain’t nothing happening.
22. The pressure to be society’s standard of “manly.”
Not all men look the same, love the same, are the same. So screw the haters and do you, because the manliest thing you can do is be yourself and love those around you. Oh, and cry during Field of Dreams.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.