1. If you should move somewhere cheaper.
The big city is great in your twenties, since living in a tiny apartment and eating soup every night is a small price to pay for access to “live the dream.” However, in your thirties stuff like “comfort” and “space” begin to take priority.
9. If you should attend your 15 or 20 year high school reunion.
Because there is nothing better than being reminded of old you are getting than seeing how much grayer and fatter your former classmates have become.
17. If you should see a doctor about that thing.
Eh, it’s probably nothing to be worried about. OR IS IT?
18. If you should bring one bottle of nice wine to that dinner party or two bottles of cheap stuff.
One is classier, but two will get you drunker. Decisions, decisions.
21. Whether to sever those less than great relationships, especially the romantic ones.
You probably did this in your twenties a couple of times, but guess what? Even in your thirties toxic relationships can rear their ugly heads, so be warned.
23. If you should have a kid.
“Tick tock.” – Your mother.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀