1. If you should move somewhere cheaper.
The big city is great in your twenties, since living in a tiny apartment and eating soup every night is a small price to pay for access to “live the dream.” However, in your thirties stuff like “comfort” and “space” begin to take priority.
9. If you should attend your 15 or 20 year high school reunion.
Because there is nothing better than being reminded of old you are getting than seeing how much grayer and fatter your former classmates have become.
17. If you should see a doctor about that thing.
Eh, it’s probably nothing to be worried about. OR IS IT?
18. If you should bring one bottle of nice wine to that dinner party or two bottles of cheap stuff.
One is classier, but two will get you drunker. Decisions, decisions.
21. Whether to sever those less than great relationships, especially the romantic ones.
You probably did this in your twenties a couple of times, but guess what? Even in your thirties toxic relationships can rear their ugly heads, so be warned.
23. If you should have a kid.
“Tick tock.” – Your mother.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.