1. Certain turtles can "breathe" out of their butts.
2. Elephants can die from broken hearts.
3. The founders of Adidas and Puma were not only brothers, but Nazis.
4. You are more likely to be killed by an asteroid than to win the lottery.
5. Breathing Mumbai's air for one day is the same as smoking 100 cigarettes in a day.
6. The moon gets 1.5 inches farther from the Earth every year.
7. On average, you will spend 92 days sitting on the toilet in your lifetime.
8. Laughing while being tickled is actually a panic response from your body.
9. Every day about 3,900 kids will pick up smoking.
10. Bulls are not affected by the color red, since they are color-blind.
11. Baby koalas have to eat their mom's poop in order to digest the vegetation around them.
12. The actual scientific name of the western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
13. If Facebook was a country, its more than 1 billion users would make it the third-largest country in the world.
14. At least four actors who portrayed the Marlboro Man died from smoking-related illnesses.
15. The Star Trek theme song actually has lyrics.
16. The Pittsburgh Pirates' Dock Ellis once threw a no-hitter while tripping on acid.
17. People have found used condoms being recycled into elastic hairbands in China.
18. One time, 2,500 fish were killed by a teddy bear.
19. After missing a shot, a young man was killed by his own golf club.
20. In 2010 a Korean man married his pillow.
21. Dr. Ruth Westheimer trained as a sniper in Israel.
22. The remains of Charlie Chaplin were once stolen and held for ransom.
23. In 1946, Walt Disney Studios produced an animated short about menstruation.
It was made on commission for the International Cello-Cotton Company, and was used in classrooms up until the 1960s.