2. People start to think there is something LEGITIMATELY wrong with you if you are single.
Just because you are in your thirties doesn’t mean you have to be married. Explaining that to your parents, on the other hand, is a whole other ordeal.
3. Your middle name should be “Busy,” since that is what you are all the time now.
What with all the housewarmings, kid birthday parties, traveling, and work, you barely have time to remember to eat. J/K, eating becomes your new best friend. I love you, Cherry Garcia.
25. The only dancing you will do is at weddings and work parties.
Clubs? Those are for the youth and people desperately clinging to what they have left of their own.
26. Plus, dancing all night requires multiple water breaks.
In your twenties you could dance all night, slamming shot after shot while living la dolce vita. Now it’s “I need another water. Can I get you another water?” as you slink off the dance floor drenched in sweat.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Donald Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞