9. Getting a cliché gift from CVS.
Or any other last-ditch place you stopped by in a sweaty panic. Now you’re stuck paying $27.99 for an animatronic bear that sings a parody version of The Baha Men’s “Who Let The Dogs Out?” called “Who Let The Love Out?” which makes no sense whatsoever.
6. Waiting until the last minute to make dinner reservations.
“It seems the bigger the city the fewer the reservations. Which seems counterintuitive, since that should mean more restaurants, right? Anyway, we have each other and that’s all that matters.” — A huge dick, trying to explain why you are eating Taco Bell for Valentine’s dinner.
3. Being in a relationship and forgetting that it’s Valentine’s Day.
The fact that it’s a holiday that is constantly force-fed to us makes this even more of a dick move. What did you think all those red and pink decorations were for at the grocery store? A blood drive?
2. Getting engaged.
Why do people insist on doing this year after year? Getting engaged on Valentine’s Day is like feeding a Mogwai after midnight. You just don’t do it. All it says is, “I have no idea how to be romantic unless told by the calendar, won’t you please spend the rest of your life with me?”
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌