1. A Yogurtland opening within walking distance from your house.
Because that one that is a five-minute drive away is five minutes too long.
5. Walking into work and seeing that someone has brought Sprinkles for everyone.
Your juice cleanse can go screw itself.
8. Coming across NO traffic at Hollywood and Highland during rush hour.
One can wish, right?
9. Being super hungry and having a magical food truck appear.
15. The weather getting cold enough to wear that new sweater you bought.
68 degrees? Time to layer up!
16. Not being affected by Obama coming into town/the L.A. marathon.
Bergener & Assoc.
It’s that time again, #LosAngeles! President #Obama is coming to town, so prepare for heavy traffic the next 2 days. http://t.co/lXo0MtflEg
this is lovely. gonna have to take the roundabout way to get out of my hood. #traffic #lamarathon
18. Meeting a celeb you actually care about.
Even if they’re a little grumpy.
21. Getting a table at Father’s Office.
Because LOOK AT THAT BURGER.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱