9. When people videotape them.
14. Having to walk, or worse, drive to see them.
That is after wrangling everyone, getting there, finding a spot in an already crowded area, all for 20 minutes of explosions in the sky.
15. Risking your life climbing a roof just to get a better view.
Why? Because screw safety! There’s fireworks to see!
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰