1. No matter what you decide to eat, some form of "indigestion" is an absolute guarantee.
2. That you'll soon celebrate that you're staying IN on a Saturday night.
3. That when you become a homeowner, there's no magical "super" to come fix things.
4. That you'll actually own more suits than you do jeans, all thanks to that 9-to-5.
5. That you're going to need to have a separate savings account to attend all the weddings you're invited to.
6. That foods you hated as a kid will all of the sudden taste amazing, and things you enjoyed become "too sweet."
7. That you'll soon be getting excited about receiving [gasp!] clothes and life essentials.
"10 PAIRS OF SOCKS! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YES!"
8. That exercise is not a choice, but a necessity...
9. ...and that a diet consisting of 2 a.m. burritos and ramen will not pay off like it used to.
10. That sleeping past 8 a.m. is just something your body will never let you do ever again.
11. And although your body wants it SO BADLY, any form of "napping" during the day is simply out of the question.
12. That your "knees hurting when it rains" is a real thing, and it WILL happen!
13. That this whole "living on your own" thing is the best until you feel like you're about to die.
14. Which also means it's up to you — and only you — to book important appointments that you'll most likely forget.
"Oh yeah, I go to the dentist. I just went… um… oh… yeah…"