4. No room for fun in your outfit? Let your feet show your true colors.
Having a stash of fun, colorful socks allows you to add a hint of color without being overly bold with your business attire.
7. Ensure your face is part of your daily shower routine.
Give your face the attention it deserves. Consider using an exfoliating facial brush to open your pores and get rid of oily skin.
8. Discover the beauty of pocket squares, even when you’re not wearing a suit.
Great way to up your casual looks. You can get them new or head to a local thrift store where you can get a ton for a fraction of the cost.
9. Study up and learn which hair product works best with your hair.
Not all products are made equal. Find out which product works best for your hair, so you can get the most polished look possible.
12. Understand the basics of a well-fitted suit, and add minor tweaks to get the perfect fit!
Sure, it’ll seem like it fits, but there are some great lessons to make sure it fits like a glove. And to get the ultimate custom feel, let go of your fears and get your clothes tailored already!
13. Keep an eye on your eyebrows.
No, you don’t need to shape them, but a trip to the spa could give you natural-looking brows that open up your eyes — and steer you clear of the dreaded unibrow.