These Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Are Actual Bites Of Heaven
Did you crumble...when you fell from heaven?
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Watch the recipe video here:
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
⅔ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
⅓ cup peanut butter
1 cup flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup mini peanut butter cups
1. In a bowl, add the butter and brown sugar, and stir to combine.
2. Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated.
3. Stir in the vanilla and peanut butter.
4. Add the flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Gently fold in the peanut butter cups.
6. Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
8. Once dough is chilled, scoop out a ball about 2 inches wide. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving about 2-inches in between each ball of dough.
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until bottom edges of cookies are golden.
10. Let cookies cool. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.