1. It’s not always easy making your food look appetizing on Instagram.
2. Israel’s Carmel Winery wants to fix that. Since February, they’ve been teaming with Catit, a Tel Aviv restaurant, to offer special Instagrammable meals and dishware on certain nights. The experience is called Foodography.
The events run through June. Eventually, the winery wants to expand the concept internationally, spokesperson Eva Hasson told BuzzFeed News.
6. Carmel Winery encourages diners to use the hashtag #fdgr, short for Foodography, on Instagram.
7. The pictures do make the dishes look pretty appetizing!
9. The Foodography experience runs $155 per hour. Here’s a peek at the menu.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."