1. It’s not always easy making your food look appetizing on Instagram.
2. Israel’s Carmel Winery wants to fix that. Since February, they’ve been teaming with Catit, a Tel Aviv restaurant, to offer special Instagrammable meals and dishware on certain nights. The experience is called Foodography.
The events run through June. Eventually, the winery wants to expand the concept internationally, spokesperson Eva Hasson told BuzzFeed News.
6. Carmel Winery encourages diners to use the hashtag #fdgr, short for Foodography, on Instagram.
7. The pictures do make the dishes look pretty appetizing!
9. The Foodography experience runs $155 per hour. Here’s a peek at the menu.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦