2. The crazy wide legs made it super easy to dance your face off at raves.
4. Girls would wear them with babydoll tees and Adidas hoodies, while guys would pair ‘em with oversized tees and skate shoes.
6. Just this week, a Chinese investment company pledged to bring back the wide-leg amazingness and revive the brand.
7. According to WWD, “The core collection features traditional styles including a knit jean with a slouchy fit … and the heritage collection offers leg openings of 20 inches and 23 inches … All of the product will feature JNCO’s crown logo.”
SO MUCH LEG ROOM.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈