3. And the Olsen twins have been wearing them since FOREVER.
Here’s Ashley sporting Birkenstock Gizeh thong sandals in 2012.
5. If you really want to prove your dedication, perhaps you’ll consider these ridiculous CUSTOM PYTHON Birkenstocks from JBF Customs.
6. They start at a cool $1K. Yes, that’s right. These Birks are $1,000.
JBF Custom shoes are all made to order, and each pair starts at a thousand dollars, but, says JBF, “we reserve the right to take custom orders for any design that is not explicitly limited. If for some reason you insist on your shoes being a 1of1 in the entire world, price will be double.”
Oh, and that fancy beach setting is not included.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.