3. And the Olsen twins have been wearing them since FOREVER.
Here’s Ashley sporting Birkenstock Gizeh thong sandals in 2012.
5. If you really want to prove your dedication, perhaps you’ll consider these ridiculous CUSTOM PYTHON Birkenstocks from JBF Customs.
6. They start at a cool $1K. Yes, that’s right. These Birks are $1,000.
JBF Custom shoes are all made to order, and each pair starts at a thousand dollars, but, says JBF, “we reserve the right to take custom orders for any design that is not explicitly limited. If for some reason you insist on your shoes being a 1of1 in the entire world, price will be double.”
Oh, and that fancy beach setting is not included.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️