3. And the Olsen twins have been wearing them since FOREVER.
Here’s Ashley sporting Birkenstock Gizeh thong sandals in 2012.
5. If you really want to prove your dedication, perhaps you’ll consider these ridiculous CUSTOM PYTHON Birkenstocks from JBF Customs.
6. They start at a cool $1K. Yes, that’s right. These Birks are $1,000.
JBF Custom shoes are all made to order, and each pair starts at a thousand dollars, but, says JBF, “we reserve the right to take custom orders for any design that is not explicitly limited. If for some reason you insist on your shoes being a 1of1 in the entire world, price will be double.”
Oh, and that fancy beach setting is not included.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈