3. And the Olsen twins have been wearing them since FOREVER.
Here’s Ashley sporting Birkenstock Gizeh thong sandals in 2012.
5. If you really want to prove your dedication, perhaps you’ll consider these ridiculous CUSTOM PYTHON Birkenstocks from JBF Customs.
6. They start at a cool $1K. Yes, that’s right. These Birks are $1,000.
JBF Custom shoes are all made to order, and each pair starts at a thousand dollars, but, says JBF, “we reserve the right to take custom orders for any design that is not explicitly limited. If for some reason you insist on your shoes being a 1of1 in the entire world, price will be double.”
Oh, and that fancy beach setting is not included.
- President Barack Obama credited disaster officials for their swift reponse during his tour of flood-ravaged Louisiana.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.