1. This is a brown paper bag.
They cost approximately $.015 each.
3. But if you’re looking for something fancier, you could purchase this $280 version, called “The Feast.”
This version is made out of leather, and was, according to the description, conceived after designer Marie Turnor “spotted an elegant woman walking in the Marais, in Paris, with a paper bag in her hand.” UH HUH.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he won't resign after more than 10 party members resigned on Sunday.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.