2. He’s 9-years-old and lives in NYC. And he’s a huge fan of the band, Pulp.
4. Cocker was in NYC this week to attend a screening of the new film, Pulp: a Film about Life, Death & Supermarkets , which captures the band’s last concert in the hometown of Sheffield, England.
See it when it’s out in November!
5. After the screening, Jarvis and the film’s director Florian Habicht judged a Pulp karaoke contest, where Graham took a moment to shine.
6. After a slew of great performances, it was Graham’s turn to show what he could do.
IT WAS CRAZY. (Though as you can hear on the video, some in the crowd were less than thriiled with the idea of a 9-year-old singing such a sexually suggestive song).
7. Here’s Graham’s audition video, BTW.
It appears to be down right now, but maybe it’ll come back up.
9. In the end, he beat out ten other competitors and took home top honors.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.