1. What was high school fashion really like in the ’80s? This high school documentary aims to find out.
Antioch High School student Scott Hayden decided to make a short film on the style of some of his fellow students.
3. Charles loves ska and punk.
“Ska is from England. It’s kind of like Duran Duran … sort of,” he says. Not true Charles, not true.
Charles gets made fun of for the way he dresses, but his parents are into it. “They like the way I dress. They think it’s good I’m doing something different.”
5. Leslie and Stephanie both love purple hair dye.
Leslie says that people tease her because “basically I’m being myself, and they can’t handle that.” Stephanie knows that there’s more to life than small-town Antioch, California. Her advice? “Get out of this town and do something else besides cruise around in your towns all the time.”
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.