1. What was high school fashion really like in the ’80s? This high school documentary aims to find out.
Antioch High School student Scott Hayden decided to make a short film on the style of some of his fellow students.
3. Charles loves ska and punk.
“Ska is from England. It’s kind of like Duran Duran … sort of,” he says. Not true Charles, not true.
Charles gets made fun of for the way he dresses, but his parents are into it. “They like the way I dress. They think it’s good I’m doing something different.”
5. Leslie and Stephanie both love purple hair dye.
Leslie says that people tease her because “basically I’m being myself, and they can’t handle that.” Stephanie knows that there’s more to life than small-town Antioch, California. Her advice? “Get out of this town and do something else besides cruise around in your towns all the time.”
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.