1. What was high school fashion really like in the ’80s? This high school documentary aims to find out.
Antioch High School student Scott Hayden decided to make a short film on the style of some of his fellow students.
3. Charles loves ska and punk.
“Ska is from England. It’s kind of like Duran Duran … sort of,” he says. Not true Charles, not true.
Charles gets made fun of for the way he dresses, but his parents are into it. “They like the way I dress. They think it’s good I’m doing something different.”
5. Leslie and Stephanie both love purple hair dye.
Leslie says that people tease her because “basically I’m being myself, and they can’t handle that.” Stephanie knows that there’s more to life than small-town Antioch, California. Her advice? “Get out of this town and do something else besides cruise around in your towns all the time.”
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.