Lawrence: The boy band that strugs together, stays together.
James: Fedoras: Distracting people from everything else that’s wrong with boy bands since 1996.
2. Shirts with profanity on them.
James: Chances are if you own some of these shirts you’re already banned from being near schools and playgrounds, so I guess it’s sorta no harm, no foul.
Lawrence: I mean, if you’re not offending the entirety of the human race with what you’re wearing, are you even wearing anything at all?
16. White sunglasses.
Lawrence: Douche tested, Scott Storch approved.
James: Write “Soulja Boy” on the lenses or you are blowing it.
22. And check out the very latest and greatest from Fashion Bros here.
With a special shout-out to BuzzFeed (awwww).
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥