2. The “Hills” singer revealed that when he met first met Swift she confessed to loving one of his early tracks.
“She was like, ‘I’ve been listening to ‘The Morning’ for years — it’s one of my favorite songs ever!’ I mean, she might have just Googled it,” he said. “But she seemed genuine.”
3. But also? Swift was really into PETTING HIS HAIR.
6. Taylor corroborated the story in a BBC Radio 1 interview earlier this year where she said she woke up to an email from The Weeknd about the incident.
“I woke up to an email from the Weeknd, and he was like you told me how beautiful I was for like 15 minutes straight and started to pet my hair,” she says. Host Nick Grimshaw responds by saying, “This sounds like quite the evening. You petted The Weeknd. Like an animal.”
7. Folks on Twitter had some feelings about it.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃