1. Aaron Paul was living the post-Jesse Pinkman lifestyle.
2. Jon Hamm made the difficult decision not to shave. It did not affect his attractiveness at all.
3. Matthew McConaughey took a deep blue dive.
4. Johnny Galecki sort of didn’t bother getting all the way dressed.
6. Robert Morse and Mason Vale Cotton knew that it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
7. Peter Dinklage was brooding, but also showing off his lustrous highlights.
9. Zac Posen wore a tiny cropped Zac Posen jacket.
10. Kit Harrington kept everything in order with a man bun.
11. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau looked smug in his snug suit.
12. Oh, and this happened.
These guys are apparently from the TV show Property Brothers.
14. RJ Mitte’s tie was a tad crooked, but cute.
15. Adam Levine lived the mantra that his future was so bright that he had to (blah blah blah) wear shades.
16. Chiwetel Ejiofor was like, Why yes, I am wearing the hell out of this suit.
17. Chris Hardwick had a lot of cuff.
18. William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman engaged in a strange dance upon the floor.
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.