1. Aaron Paul was living the post-Jesse Pinkman lifestyle.
2. Jon Hamm made the difficult decision not to shave. It did not affect his attractiveness at all.
3. Matthew McConaughey took a deep blue dive.
4. Johnny Galecki sort of didn’t bother getting all the way dressed.
6. Robert Morse and Mason Vale Cotton knew that it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
7. Peter Dinklage was brooding, but also showing off his lustrous highlights.
9. Zac Posen wore a tiny cropped Zac Posen jacket.
10. Kit Harrington kept everything in order with a man bun.
11. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau looked smug in his snug suit.
12. Oh, and this happened.
These guys are apparently from the TV show Property Brothers.
14. RJ Mitte’s tie was a tad crooked, but cute.
15. Adam Levine lived the mantra that his future was so bright that he had to (blah blah blah) wear shades.
16. Chiwetel Ejiofor was like, Why yes, I am wearing the hell out of this suit.
17. Chris Hardwick had a lot of cuff.
18. William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman engaged in a strange dance upon the floor.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.