1. First of all, Solange started off the year on basically ANOTHER PLANET. Take a look at this pic of her and her son Julez just chilling in this underwater seascape/Dr. Seussical landscape.
2. Then a few days later she came back to earth and made a vintage tee and animal print mini look seriously fierce.
3. Chilling at fashion week? Yup, she does that, too. How about the time she managed to make three of the boldest colors ever look incredible together.
4. And then basically looked like a model at the H&M Paris Fashion Week show.
5. The time she effortlessly reinvented the pastel slip dress.
6. The time she went for a structural off white dress and minimal makeup, and made it look freaking fabulous.
7. The time she performed at Coachella with that other Knowles sister.
8. The time she and her boo Alan Ferguson hung out in these ridiculously cool Mardi Gras masks.
Damn, there it is again.
9. All those times she managed to somehow perfectly match her outfit to her accent wall.
10. And found the dreamiest vintage sunglasses.
11. The time she channeled 1970s Diana Ross like a serious champ.
12. The time she wore this peachy 3.1 Philip Lim number to the Met Costume Institute Ball.
13. The time she went subtly sexy with a sparkly and shirtless look.
14. Oh hi, I just made your eyes bleed out of your face with extreme jealousy.
15. The time she wore this super bold red eye and somehow made it look great.
We try and and we look like we have pink eye. MEH.