1. Plug-in potpourri
2. Snoopy Sno-cone machines
4. Angelic figurines
5. Glassware with atty-tude
6. Failed science experiments
7. Justin Bieber Trapper Keepers
8. Ancient Nintendo cartridges
9. Once edible olive oils and pickled vegetables that are now probably poison
10. Scary naked Barbie dolls
11. DIY Bloomin’ Onion kits
12. Permed wigs
SO MANY WIGS.
13. Every basket that ever existed
Fruit baskets, hand baskets, picnic baskets. Baskets for your baskets. BASKETS.
15. Long-inoperable CD-ROM games
16. Sad mugs about aging and grandmas
17. Super high-tech webcam gear from 1999
18. Sassy Be-Dazzlers
19. The Scene It? movie trivia game
Every iteration. It is EVERYWHERE.
21. Self-help books
22. Homemade tie-dye shirts
All the capris you could ever want to capri with.
24. Discarded workout tapes
25. Junior high school trophies
27. Pasta boats
28. Master massagers
29. Curler sets
SO MANY FRIGGING CURLER SETS.
Which are likely missing many pieces. INFURIATING.
31. Outdated computer equipment for which accessories and components are no longer made
32. Super Shooters
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀