2. As Potter-ish music played from his phone, Sherman, explained the delicate differences between football and Quidditch.
“Five quarters of football is pretty tough, but Quidditch — the beaters, the chasers, trying to find the golden snitch, things like that, that’s tough.”
5. And in a September USA Today interview, he talked about his favorite Potter character. Pssst… it’s Ron.
“Ron always seemed like he knew what was going on, but was always in the right place and came through in the clutch when he needed to,” said Sherman. “It was like he did some really cool stuff in the Deathly Hallows, in the first Deathly Hallows, him coming through and getting the sword of Gryffindor, come on. That was a huge deal. People don’t give him any credit. The first one, the Chamber of Secrets, they’re definitely not winning the chess game without Ron there.”
8. In short, Sherman-as-Harry Potter was pretty much perfect.
10. You can watch more from the amazing interview here:
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈