2. Scott’s relationship with Mick Jagger often unfairly overshadowed her work as a designer.
3. But her contributions as a fashion designer can’t be under-estimated.
4. Since her first collection in 2006, which was dedicated to the Little Black Dress, Scott distinguished herself for creating clothes that were refined, elegant, and subtly sexy.
8. She also, perhaps, alluded to her own personal pain, in a 2011 Harper’s Bazaar interview.
“You’ll see the most perfect person and you are like, God, she’s, like, perfect. And then she’ll tell you everything that’s not perfect,” she said. “Everyone has their own special set of problems—in their own minds.”
- We made it: Trump and Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."