2. Scott’s relationship with Mick Jagger often unfairly overshadowed her work as a designer.
3. But her contributions as a fashion designer can’t be under-estimated.
4. Since her first collection in 2006, which was dedicated to the Little Black Dress, Scott distinguished herself for creating clothes that were refined, elegant, and subtly sexy.
8. She also, perhaps, alluded to her own personal pain, in a 2011 Harper’s Bazaar interview.
“You’ll see the most perfect person and you are like, God, she’s, like, perfect. And then she’ll tell you everything that’s not perfect,” she said. “Everyone has their own special set of problems—in their own minds.”
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌