6. Dumplings from Nan Xiang Dumplings — Queens
“Everyone thinks that Chinatown is the best place to go for Chinese in NYC, but Flushing in Queens is a hidden gem for Chinese and Korean, and this place especially! The scallion pancake with sliced beef, shanghai udon, and pan-friend pork buns are my go-to favorites. Cash only, and usually always has a wait, but SO worth the time and effort.” —Mariah Masell, Facebook
15. Beef on Weck from Charlie the Butcher’s — Buffalo
Alexander Eadie, Facebook
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈