22 Times Lupita Nyong'o Proved She's A Flawless Fashion Genius
So many perfect red-carpet moments. So. Many.
1. The time she wore a kelly green Dior gown to the BAFTAs and looked radiant.
She's like, "I know, crazy, right?"
2. The time she sat next to Anna Wintour at a Calvin Klein fashion show and actually got her to smile.*
3. The time she wore a vintage-inspired Dior day dress (with pockets!) to the 86th Oscars Nominees Luncheon.
4. The time she wore a taupe Stella McCartney frock to the Producers Guild of America Awards and paired it with a bold aubergine lip and snakeskin clutch.
Psst…here's the coat she wore with it.
And here she is being totally chill meeting Leo DiCaprio like it's NBD.
5. The time she wore this stupidly hot Gucci gown to the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Benedict Cumberbatch approves.
6. The time she redefined amazing cutouts in this white Calvin Klein column gown at the Critics' Choice Awards.
Even Adele Exarchopoulos from Blue Is the Warmest Color is like, Whaaaaa?
7. Oh, and who can forget this lil' Ralph Lauren column dress?
She wore it to the Golden Globes and everybody was like:
8. The time she wore the deepest deep-V ever.
9. The time she wore this vintage-inspired gold-brocaded Elie Saab cocktail dress.
10. The time she somehow upstaged Jared Leto's unreal ombré locks.
11. The time she reinvented cutouts with this Cushnie et Ochs dress.
12. When she wore a super-cool color-blocked Lanvin dress to the Brittania Awards.
13. When she twirled like a champ for Vanity Fair.
14. When she surprised us with this gorgeously bold J. Mendel gown.
Nobody could handle it.
15. The time she went for schoolgirl chic and totally owned it.
16. The time she managed to make knee-high athletic socks look glamorous.
17. The time she wore a totally bonkers off-the-runway Miu Miu number to a Directors Guild of America screening.
And kept her beauty game on lock too.
18. The time she and Michelle Dockery had the best sunglasses game in town.
19. Do you love this jumpsuit? YOU LOVE THIS JUMPSUIT.
20. How about these boss shorts?
21. Or the time she wore this elegant white silk jersey Prada gown to the Toronto International Film Festival?
22. Basically, Lupita looks like pure perfection in everything.
We can't wait to see what she wears next!