1. The time she wore a kelly green Dior gown to the BAFTAs and looked radiant.
Kelly green, people! On the red carpet!
2. The time she sat next to Anna Wintour at a Calvin Klein fashion show and actually got her to smile.*
*This never happens!
3. The time she wore a vintage-inspired Dior day dress (with pockets!) to the 86th Oscars Nominees Luncheon.
4. The time she wore a taupe Stella McCartney frock to the Producers Guild of America Awards and paired it with a bold aubergine lip and snakeskin clutch.
Psst…here’s the coat she wore with it.
And here she is being totally chill meeting Leo DiCaprio like it’s NBD.
5. The time she wore this stupidly hot Gucci gown to the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Benedict Cumberbatch approves.
6. The time she redefined amazing cutouts in this white Calvin Klein column gown at the Critics’ Choice Awards.
Even Adele Exarchopoulos from Blue Is the Warmest Color is like, Whaaaaa?
7. Oh, and who can forget this lil’ Ralph Lauren column dress?
8. The time she wore the deepest deep-V ever.
And paired it with blue eye shadow, and it somehow magically worked.
9. The time she wore this vintage-inspired gold-brocaded Elie Saab cocktail dress.
10. The time she somehow upstaged Jared Leto’s unreal ombré locks.
Cutest couple everrrrrr.
11. The time she reinvented cutouts with this Cushnie et Ochs dress.
12. When she wore a super-cool color-blocked Lanvin dress to the Brittania Awards.
Love the silver belt.
14. When she surprised us with this gorgeously bold J. Mendel gown.
15. The time she went for schoolgirl chic and totally owned it.
17. The time she wore a totally bonkers off-the-runway Miu Miu number to a Directors Guild of America screening.
And kept her beauty game on lock too.
18. The time she and Michelle Dockery had the best sunglasses game in town.
P.S. Clutch + shift dress + coat = magic.
19. Do you love this jumpsuit? YOU LOVE THIS JUMPSUIT.
And what about these polka-dot shoes? Too much awesomeness!
20. How about these boss shorts?
“My shorts, you love them.” —LN
21. Or the time she wore this elegant white silk jersey Prada gown to the Toronto International Film Festival?
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥