1. Stuck on how to get the perfect cat eye? Use a credit card to make a foolproof line.
2. Contouring can be as simple as the number "3."
3. Mix a little peppermint oil into your lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost.
4. Use your lash curler to get the perfect eyeliner sitch.
5. Use a business card or note card to get the best mascara line.
6. Use a white or light eyeliner to really make your eyes pop (or hide how tired/hungover you are).
7. Scrape out every last drop of foundation/bronzer/shimmer before you have to schelp out to the store again.
8. If you accidentally purchase a foundation that's too dark, adding a bit of moisturizer to your mix can help lighten it.
9. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up.
10. If you've run out of eyeliner, but have mascara, it can do double duty.
11. If you don't want your makeup to move an inch, spend $11 on some Ben Nye Final Seal.
12. If you want to fake fuller lips, applying light pencil in the center of your lips will do the trick.
13. Just because you've hit the snooze alarm a zillion times, doesn't mean you can't look good:
14. Use the one and done philosophy: If you've only got a short amount of time (or energy), either play up your eyes or your lips, not both.
15. If sleep isn't on your schedule, you can use this helpful highlighter cheat to look more awake.
16. Prime your eyes with white eyeliner or eyeshadow to really make your colorful shadows and liners stand out.
17. If you want to make your flaky, clumpy mascara last longer, mix a little contact solution in.
18. Too lazy to wash your face at night? Keep face wipes by your bed.
19. If you want longer lashes without extensions, add baby powder to your lash routine.
20. To make your lipstick last all day, hold a tissue over your lips and dust them with translucent powder.
21. An easy way to look less tired? Use your concealer correctly.
22. If you want a smudgy eyeliner look but only have a regular kohl pencil, heat up your pencil over a stove burner for a few seconds to soften it.
23. Give yourself a healing foot treatment while you sleep.
24. If you got a problem, yo, I'll solve it:
25. For quick and cute nail art, use this cool Band-Aid trick.
26. If you don't want to bother getting a full manicure (and who does?) you can simply clean up your nails with this simple recipe
27. Want to create cool nail art but don't have the tools? Totally cool.
28. Ombre nails take a lot of work. Or not!
29. Add a little bit of cornstarch to a glossy polish to give a matte finish.
30. To make your hair look instantly thicker, brush a little eyeshadow on your part.
31. Bonus! Use an old toothbrush to clean out your clogged hairdryer.
32. Tame annoying flyaways with a little bit of hairspray on an old toothbrush.
33. If you don't want to bother with fixing and refixing your hair all day long, spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.
34. Drying your hair takes so much work. Get a hair dryer holder and make your life a thousand times easier.
And then graduate to the FULL BODY VERSION.
35. Save so much time by drying your hair with a tee shirt instead of a towel.
36. Want cute curls without bothering with a curling iron? Try this easy no-heat curl method!
37. Make dry shampoo your BFF.
For those in between forget-it-I'm-hitting-snooze-again days. Dry shampoo will help your hair look like ok and not a walking ball of pizza grease. Give Amika Perk Up! Dry Shampoo a go.
38. Screw showering: Just wash your roots in the sink.
39. If you're really not feeling your hair, just stick it up in a pretty turban or scarf.
Your hair will totally understand.