3. Mix a little peppermint oil into your lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost.
Cinnamon oil also works well!
8. If you accidentally purchase a foundation that’s too dark, adding a bit of moisturizer to your mix can help lighten it.
9. To get the most out of your mascara, stick in your bra for a few minutes to warm it up.
It’ll work magic on your lashes and curl so much better.
11. If you don’t want your makeup to move an inch, spend $11 on some Ben Nye Final Seal.
It’s a makeup sealer that professionals use to keep makeup from sweating off or sliding off your face and basically your new BFF if you’re planning on going dancing or running or doing something super active.
12. If you want to fake fuller lips, applying light pencil in the center of your lips will do the trick.
14. Use the one and done philosophy: If you’ve only got a short amount of time (or energy), either play up your eyes or your lips, not both.
And if you don’t feel like going crazy with your eyes, a quick comb of an eyebrow brush, and a swipe of mascara can usually do the trick.
19. If you want longer lashes without extensions, add baby powder to your lash routine.
Simply use a cotton swab to dab on baby powder in between mascara applications and you’ll have longer, thicker lashes—easy.
23. Give yourself a healing foot treatment while you sleep.
Apply peppermint moisturizer or Vaseline to your tired and cracked feet, and then throw on some comfy, cushioned socks. And head to bed. That’s IT. Wake up with soft, smooth feet.
27. Want to create cool nail art but don’t have the tools? Totally cool.
You can use a number of things you already have around the house — like bobby pins, pen tips, or matchstick tips — to get the job done.
29. Add a little bit of cornstarch to a glossy polish to give a matte finish.
33. If you don’t want to bother with fixing and refixing your hair all day long, spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.
And then graduate to the FULL BODY VERSION.
37. Make dry shampoo your BFF.
For those in between forget-it-I’m-hitting-snooze-again days. Dry shampoo will help your hair look like ok and not a walking ball of pizza grease. Give Amika Perk Up! Dry Shampoo a go.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.