1. As we ALL KNOW, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake created the best couples outfit to ever grace the red carpet.
2. They wore it to the 2001 American Music Awards.
AND IT IS PRICELESS.
3. Well, Katy Perry and Riff Raff just paid amazing homage to it.
THIS IS PERFECTION.
4. Oh wow.
7. This is pretty perfect, yes?
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."