1. Spray your sweaty clothes with lemon juice and water before you wash them to reduce potential sweat marks and discoloration.
2. Get a stuck zipper unstuck by rubbing some crayon on both sides of the zipper.
3. If your stiff leather jacket isn't to your liking, you can loosen it up by getting it wet and stretching in it a bit.
4. Reduce drying time by wrapping your wet clothing items in a towel and then squeeeezing them.
5. Never lose another effing sock again: Wash your socks in a lingerie bag.
6. Pssst...you can also use lingerie bags to wash stuffed animals.
7. Rethread a hoodie string that's gone rogue by stapling the string to a straw and pulling it through.
8. Or attach a safety pin to the end of a rogue drawstring to push it back in place.
9. You can un-shrink a sweater by soaking it in warm water and hair conditioner for a few minutes.
10. Invest in a lint and fuzz remover to keep your sweaters looking like new.
11. And try a razor to get rid of pills from an old hoodie or sweatshirt.
12. Got a salad spinner? Use it to dry hand-washed clothes. It'll save you tons of time.
13. To prevent an angora sweater from shedding all over the damn place, place it in a plastic bag and store it in the freezer for three hours.
Shake it after you take it out of the bag to remove excess hair.
14. Here's an easy way to keep your dark-wash denim actually dark: Add vinegar.
15. Skip the softener but use a little lavender essential oil in your laundry for the best-smelling clothes ever.
16. So you sat in some gum. NBD! Get it out by freezing it and then scraping it off with a butter knife.
17. You probably already know how great clear nail polish is at stopping runs in tights, but it's also great at preventing loose buttons from falling off. Just slather a tiny amount on your loose button threads.
18. Get rid of gross thrift store smell with distilled white vinegar!
19. If you don't have an iron (or don't feel like firing yours up) here are some other methods of getting the wrinkles out of your clothes.
20. If you need to quickly repair a flip flop, drop a tiny bit of water in some super glue. It'll help the glue dry more quickly.
21. Got a pair of jeans that are too small? Don't throw them out! Alter them with this simple hack.
22. If you ain't got time for that, simply use a really strong rubberband!
23. Give your ironed clothes a minute or two for the heat of the iron to set in before putting them on.
24. Got a bra with a painful underwire? Apply some soft moleskin padding to that pokey wire to make it more comfortable.
You can buy padding for just $1.67 a pack and it works wonders.
25. Baby powder works wonders at getting oil stains out of your clothes.
26. Shaving cream works great to remove makeup from your collar.
27. If the oil stain's already set in, you can try a mix of WD-40 and baking soda. Find out how here.
28. Stumped on how to remove weird stains from your shirt? Let this chart help:
29. To get out annoying ink stains, spray hairspray or hand sanitizer on the spot and then wait 10 minutes.
30. Got grass stains? Try 1 tablespoon dish soap and 2 tablespoons hydrogen peroxide.
31. Acrylic paint can be removed with a little rubbing alcohol and elbow grease. See how to do it here.
32. The most tried and true ways to get red wine out of a shirt are to apply salt or club soda to the spot.
33. Believe it or not, WHITE BREAD can actually get out lipstick stains.
34. You might just wanna keep this chart handy.
35. And this one, too.
36. Bread ALSO removes dirt stains from suede shoes.
37. The best hack for horrible heels? Tape your third and forth toes together to help your achin' feet.
38. Stop smelly shoes by placing dry tea bags inside them.
39. Orrrr use dryer sheets to get rid of gross odors.
40. Use a bike repair kit to fix holes in your shoes.
Rubber is rubber, after all. Here's how to do it.
41. Keep your boots lookin' good by using pool noodles to keep them upright.
42. To stretch out a pair of too-small leather shoes, put 'em on with a pair of extra thick socks and blast the blow dryer on them.
43. Ever lose the tip of your heel? Carry a pair of Quick Tips with you at all times to repair busted tips.
44. Get rid of heel blisters by applying clear deodorant to the inside of your shoes.
45. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are pretty much game-changers and are great at getting tons of gunk and dirt off your sneakers.
Give 'em a try — you can buy an 8-pack for $6.99.