4. But a limited view of the ball drop, so womp womp.
Tickets are still available, but according to Mike at the Times Square OG, “they’ll probably sell out later today.” Despite that whole breadstick boondoggle.
8. I hope that queso dip looks like this but it probably doesn’t, FYI.
9. Another option? Dallas BBQ, where you can drown your New Years sorrows in wing sauce and watch the ball drop from half a block away for a mere $129-$349.
11. And if you are feeling really self-loathing, then head to Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar Times Square, the TS outpost of GUY FIERI.
- French President François Hollande said he won't run for reelection, citing his unpopularity and likely inability to garner enough support.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Tennessee's massive wildfires have now killed 11 people and destroyed or damaged more than 700 structures.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰