4. But a limited view of the ball drop, so womp womp.
Tickets are still available, but according to Mike at the Times Square OG, “they’ll probably sell out later today.” Despite that whole breadstick boondoggle.
8. I hope that queso dip looks like this but it probably doesn’t, FYI.
9. Another option? Dallas BBQ, where you can drown your New Years sorrows in wing sauce and watch the ball drop from half a block away for a mere $129-$349.
11. And if you are feeling really self-loathing, then head to Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar Times Square, the TS outpost of GUY FIERI.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲