16 Things Gwyneth Paltrow Thinks You Should Buy For Christmas
Feel the Goop, be the Goop.
It's the holiday season, and Gwyneth Paltrow has #consciouslyuncoupled from reality to create yet another deliciously crazy GOOP shopping guide.
Would you like to see what she's come up with?
1. This earthquake prep bag, $345
This bag contains: "luxury comforts, tech gear, and first-aid essentials— you will find amazing products from Malin+Goetz, Pro Bar Organic Rations, TCHO Chocolate, Kusmi Tea, and Marvis just to name a few! There is even a solar powered USB phone charger!" Okay.
2. Saint Laurent Emmanuelle Bucket Bag, $1,350
Gwyneth sez: "The prettiest cobalt blue, in the crispest shape."
3. How about this SUPER ANGEL JUICER, $4,739.
4. Anita Ko Single Safety Pin Earring, $1,995
One earring for $2,000. Gwyneth sez: "The single earring works perfectly with a single stud in the opposite ear."
5. Balenciaga Leather Jacket, $2,745
6. Vicente Sahuc Bandanas, Hermès, $195-$850
These are literally made for sweating. Gwyneth sez: "Achingly cool."
7. Valentino Punkcouture Cage Flats, $995
Punk rock ballet shoes. Gwyneth sez: "A fresh spin on a now-classic design."
8. Cartier Juste un Clou Bracelet, $7,600
9. Esque Diamond Thickie Vase, $12,000
10. Maersk Line Triple-E Lego Set, $150
11. Mackage Lorde Kid's Coat, $450
A children's coat for $450. Sure. Gwyneth sez: "A so-cute-it-hurts parka."