1. Turn a tee in to a cardigan by cutting down the middle and using hem tape to create straight sides.
2. You'll love this no-sew infinity scarf times infinity.
3. Using stitch adhesive and a rivet kit, you can create this cute as heck DIY tote.
4. Who doesn't love a colorful bowtie?
5. Fashion a cute dress from an oversized skirt? Yes please!
6. How cute is this clutch? And there's no needle and thread involved.
7. These adorable bows can be added with just a bit of glue.
8. Wear your heart on your sleeve with this no-sew project.
9. Try this cool lattice tee look.
10. Make the daintiest of baby bows.
11. Sleep easy in this super simple pillow case skirt.
12. Make this sweet apron with iron-on hem and a couple of your favorite scarves.
13. This darling flutter cape can be made with just two pieces of fleece.
Check out the tutorial here.