1. June Kyra Dela Chica, who made the most amazing tribute to Mulan in her high school ID.
2. After being asked by a boy to send a pic of herself in the shower, 16-year-old Reese Herbert sent along this glorious umbrella shower pic.
3. Kris Costello, who took ~the most extra~ senior photos ever.
4. The tall teen who had special biz cards made so that he could stop hearing the saaaaame questions over and over again.
5. This Dublin, Ohio, teen who couldn't "trust any girls" so he decided to ask himself to homecoming. SPOILER ALERT: He said yes!
6. These Ole Miss freshmen who went the extra mile with their dorm room decorations.*
7. Teenage makeup artist Asia Brautigam, who tried to make "dick-liner" a thing.
8. Seventeen-year-old Kelvin Peña, who turned a wild deer into his best friend. The deer is named Money and the pair "play basketball together. We be lit out here. We love the woods."
9. Poor 15-year-old Darby Risner, who got her head stuck in a Barney (the dinosaur) head and COULDN'T GET IT OFF FOR 45 MINUTES.
10. High school senior Skyler Davis, who learned the hard way that crying and spray tans just don't mix. This is Skyler 10 minutes after leaving a spray-tanning salon (she got in a fight with her boyfriend). Eep.
11. Morgan Hanbery, whose makeup tutorials are REAL AF.
12. Seventeen-year-old Lizette Galvan, who convinced her poor boyfriend she shaved off her eyebrows, just so she could "try out new eyebrow shapes."
Psst, she didn't, it was all some trickery.