1. Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld’s fashion show philosophy seems to be “go big or go home.”
2. Case in point: For his Fall 2014 runway show, he created an entire faux supermarket for his models to frolic in.
3. He filled his Chanel Shopping Center with fake products.
4. And had models sashaying among the shelves.
5. Rihanna was there, naturally.
6. And models pretended to shop.
7. “Look at this vegetable!”
WHAT A VEGETABLE!
8. “A grocery store! So novel!”
9. “Oh noes! I left my list in the car.”
10. “What is ‘calorie’?”
11. “Molasses is the new black.”
12. “Yes to lemons?” “Yes to lemons!”
13. “I don’t take my sunnies off for check out.”
14. “Uh oh, I left my Rihanna in the cart!”
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥