Presented from worst to best, here are The Bachelor looks…
22. Check out her glove game. TIGHT.
Courtney Robertson (Season 16)
19. Ocean blue, one-shoulder and be-blinged.
Clare Crawley (Season 18)
17. It’s possible she had secret intel on the finale — she wore white to the final rose ceremony.
Emily Maynard (Season 15)
12. Much sparklemotion.
Lindsay Yenter (Season 17)
11. Hitting all the Bachelor passion points: Tight, gold, one-shoulder.
Catherine Giudici (Season 17)
9. So flowy! (Too flowy?)
Chelsea Wanstrath (Season 12)
Tenley Molzahn (Season 14)
6. Gathered one-shoulder look (again).
Vienna Girardi (Season 14)
5. Nice decorative shoulder fluff!
Chantal O’Brien (Season 15)
4. A short dress! (WHAT?)
Shayne Lamas (Season 12).
3. Way classy!
Mary Delgado (Season 6)
2. Purple and cowl necked!
Nikki Ferrell (Season 18)
1. So many ruffles.
Lindzi Cox (Season 16)
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And Labour's Sadiq Khan is London's newly elected mayor. He's the first Muslim to lead a major European capital city.