Presented from worst to best, here are The Bachelor looks…
22. Check out her glove game. TIGHT.
Courtney Robertson (Season 16)
19. Ocean blue, one-shoulder and be-blinged.
Clare Crawley (Season 18)
17. It’s possible she had secret intel on the finale — she wore white to the final rose ceremony.
Emily Maynard (Season 15)
12. Much sparklemotion.
Lindsay Yenter (Season 17)
11. Hitting all the Bachelor passion points: Tight, gold, one-shoulder.
Catherine Giudici (Season 17)
9. So flowy! (Too flowy?)
Chelsea Wanstrath (Season 12)
Tenley Molzahn (Season 14)
6. Gathered one-shoulder look (again).
Vienna Girardi (Season 14)
5. Nice decorative shoulder fluff!
Chantal O’Brien (Season 15)
4. A short dress! (WHAT?)
Shayne Lamas (Season 12).
3. Way classy!
Mary Delgado (Season 6)
2. Purple and cowl necked!
Nikki Ferrell (Season 18)
1. So many ruffles.
Lindzi Cox (Season 16)
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉