Absolutely necessary for proper boy band head coverage, and apparently able to be purchased in bulk.
2. Arm Bands
Arm bands highlight your bulging man (or boy) muscles! Very crucial!
3. Floppy Bowties
Standard-issue bowties don’t offer enough coverage: You’re going to need a floppy, standout number like the one worn by Harry Styles to the 2012 Brit Awards.
4. Oversized Chinos
Because you’re going to need a lot of freedom to practice your wicked awesome dance moves. Right Nick Lachey?
5. An Artfully Splattered Jumpsuit
Do you own a well-splattered decorative jumpsuit, along the lines of K-Pop boy band sensation B.A.P? No? Get on that.
6. Flamboyant Outerwear
Got a leopard-print coat stashed in the back of your closet? How about a really furry cap? A leather blazer? A velour scarf?
7. Colorful Activewear
You’re never really off duty, even at the gym.
It’s not just for the ladies. It’s also for Joey Fatone.
9. Leather Pants
The more pleats, the better.
10. Ski Goggles
Even the rest of the Backstreet Boys are like, “Hey, what’s up with A.J.’s goggles? He’s crazy for this one!” Random accoutrements are a boy band member’s calling card.
11. Actually, Leather Everything
Full leather is … a look. Why not?
12. Skinny Ties
Do those even really qualify as ties, or are they just decorative shirt stripes?
13. A Sequined Cardigan & Bowtie Set
Like the boys in Boyz II Men. Matching sequins is critical to maximum harmony.
14. Embellished Denim
The more studs, airbrushing or tie-dying, the better.
15. Mesh Shirts
Because man nipples need to breathe, right A.J.?
16. Beige Sweater Sets
What’s sexier than beige? Not much—except when beige is worn in a group, to maximum beige-ness.
17. Deconstructed Prep School Uniforms
Nothing says “good guy gone bad” like a distressed prep school uniform, so says the boys from Busted.
18. Baseball Caps Worn As Formal Wear
Can you say, “emotionally manipulative”?
20. Jewel-toned Suits
Rich jewel-tones to accent your eyes and/or your 1993 Honda Civic.
As the guys in O-Town demonstrate, one in every color is preferable.
Please, JC seems to say, join us in wearing the most amazing overalls ever. You’re one of us now.
23. Steampunk Gear
If Take That can do it, well, then you can cultivate a strange steampunk personality, too.
24. Silk Shirts
Nothing says “sexy guy” like a garish printed shirt, guys.
Preferably without shirts (duh).
Because you’re now in the business (of show).
27. Snakeskin Pants
Yep, A.J. again. Oh, A.J., when will you learn?
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤