1. Big Red Soda — Texas
2. Garrett Popcorn — Chicago, Illinois
3. Old Bay seasoning everything — Maryland, D.C., and Northern Virginia
What it is: A tangy seasoning that tastes as equally good on chips as in beer.
4. Tillamook Ice Cream — Oregon
What it is: Amazingly delicious and rich ice cream with flavors like marionberry cheesecake and speculoos.
5. POG — Hawaii
What it is: Passion fruit, orange, and guava juice which basically tastes like Hawaii.
6. Buc-Ees Beaver Nuggets — Texas
7. Faygo RedPop and Fagyo Rock & Rye — Michigan
8. Zapp's Potato Chips — Louisiana
9. The Original Rainbow Cone — Chicago, Illinois
What it is: An ice cream cone filled with chocolate, strawberry, Palmer House (vanilla with walnuts and cherries), and pistachio ice creams, and then topped with orange sherbet.
10. Awful Awful milkshakes from the Newport Creamery — Newport, Rhode Island
11. Idaho Spud Candy Bars — Idaho
12. Cheerwine — across the South
13. Palmetto Cheese pimento cheese — the Northeast, South, and Midwest
What it is: A spreadable, snack cheese that tastes good on everything. Fun fact: The tag for this product is "the pimento cheese with soul."
14. Sponge Candy — Buffalo, New York
What it is: A mix of caramelized sugar and molasses flavors, coated in chocolate.
15. Bauder Peppermint Bar — Des Moines, Iowa
16. Spam Musubi from 7-Eleven — Hawaii
17. Moon Pies — across the South.
What it is: Graham crackers coated with chocolate with a marshmallow filling in the middle. Totally addictive.
18. Dave's Killer Bread — West Coast
What it is: Just really fucking good bread.
19. Texas Pete Hot & Spicy Pork Skins — Texas
What it is: Pork skins are great. Pork skins flavored with hot sauce are even better.
20. Halo Farm Ice Cream — Central New Jersey
What it is: Delicious lick-the-spoon-and-the-bowl ice cream.