24 Awesome Regional Snacks That Everybody Should Try Once
*Screams internally* WHY CAN'T I GET BIG RED SODA EVERYWHERE?
3. Old Bay seasoning everything — Maryland, D.C., and Northern Virginia
What it is: A tangy seasoning that tastes as equally good on chips as in beer.
4. Tillamook Ice Cream — Oregon
What it is: Amazingly delicious and rich ice cream with flavors like marionberry cheesecake and speculoos.
5. POG — Hawaii
What it is: Passion fruit, orange, and guava juice which basically tastes like Hawaii.
9. The Original Rainbow Cone — Chicago, Illinois
What it is: An ice cream cone filled with chocolate, strawberry, Palmer House (vanilla with walnuts and cherries), and pistachio ice creams, and then topped with orange sherbet.
13. Palmetto Cheese pimento cheese — the Northeast, South, and Midwest
What it is: A spreadable, snack cheese that tastes good on everything. Fun fact: The tag for this product is "the pimento cheese with soul."
14. Sponge Candy — Buffalo, New York
What it is: A mix of caramelized sugar and molasses flavors, coated in chocolate.
17. Moon Pies — across the South.
What it is: Graham crackers coated with chocolate with a marshmallow filling in the middle. Totally addictive.
19. Texas Pete Hot & Spicy Pork Skins — Texas
What it is: Pork skins are great. Pork skins flavored with hot sauce are even better.
20. Halo Farm Ice Cream — Central New Jersey
What it is: Delicious lick-the-spoon-and-the-bowl ice cream.