1. This sweet camel wool topcoat.
2. This sporty and sleek hooded Heathfield jacket.
$298, J. Crew.
3. This Spiewak water-resistant parka that says "I'm good-looking and also very dry."
4. This waxed cotton Brooks Brothers jacket that is smokin' hot.
$298, Brooks Brothers.
5. This outdoorsy but still totally streamlined wool shirt jacket.
6. This subtly camo-printed Soulland varsity jacket.
7. This naughty but nice nautical coat from Natic Marine.
8. This practical but stylish hooded waxed parka.
9. Or this more traditional fur-lined hood number, which we imagine you'd wear whilst riding your Vespa.
10. This Filson hacking jacket, which makes us think you know your way around a tractor or something.
11. This foxy faux-shearling lined Levi's denim jacket.
12. This super modern, streamlined peacoat from Brooks.
13. This "I'm not a biker but I'm just as cool" Blk Dnm motorcycle jacket.
$995, Nordstrom. (You could also find a rad vintage moto jacket for way cheaper.)
14. And this more traditional take on the peacoat.
$151.60, Asos. (Pop that collar up!)
15. This muted Buffalo-checked bomber from TopMan.
16. This toggle coat, which says I'm not afraid of oversized accoutrements.
17. This badass — but yet, totally adult — bomber jacket.
18. This streamlined Harris Wharf London pressed virgin wool jacket.
$430, Tres Bien.
19. This fancy-necked Apolis parka. So fancy!
$598, Need Supply Co.
20. This muted but cool Paul Smith field jacket.
$318.50, East Dane.
21. This super hot Kenneth Cole car coat.
22. This sweet shawl-collared camo print jacket from Beams Plus.
$245, Lane Crawford.
23. This Harris tweed Golden Bear whittier jacket with super beautiful heritage detailing.
$495, Club Monaco.
24. This comfy, quilted waverly coat from Mackintosh.
$555, Union Made.
25. This warm French wool top coat.
$495, J. Crew.