You're probably familiar with the hanging shoe organizer. You can buy one at IKEA for $4.99
But did you know it's basically the most versatile organizational tool on the planet?!
2. You love snacks. Store them like a boss.
3. Same goes for sauce packs, and everything else.
4. If you've run out of kitchen drawer or counter space, throw one of these babies on the back of your door and store all your necessary kitchen utensils here.
5. Color coordinate and store all your sewing goodies.
6. Keep your nail polishes neat.
7. Are you a makeup hoarder? Show off your stash.
8. Hang a shoe organizer inside your shower for extra soapy-time storage.
9. Keep all your precious cleaning products in order.
10. Who needs a medicine cabinet when you've got a shoe organizer and the back of a door?
11. If you don't have a lot of space, you can cut a shoe organizer in half, hang it with command adhesive hooks and sharpie on labels.
12. Keep your unmentionables color-coded and easily available.
13. Always losing your mittens or knit hats? Use a shoe organizer so you'll always know where they are.
14. You can even store your tank tops in 'em.
15. Use one for all your art supplies.
16. Keep every Barbie in her place.
17. And every precious stuffed animal from getting lost.
18. Are you a teacher? Keep all your school supplies neat and tidy.
19. Drowning in baby blankets and bibs? Here's an easy fix.
20. Reorganize all your jewelry in clear shoe organizers. If you're feeling really fancy, stick the whole thing in a frame and mount it on the wall!
21. Got an array of extra wires and cables lying around in a heap? Label each pouch and keep them neat and tidy.
22. And finally — and most prettily — shoe organizers make perfect planters.
Especially when you don't have much room!